We are looking for a Product Designer to join the Global Trading Tribe, within the Flutter UKI division to help deliver exciting, intuitive and easy to use experiences to our end users
You will facilitate workshops, participate in user research, distill input from stakeholders, partner with product managers to execute user and business requirements and lead the visualisation of new and existing products and functionality.
As a founding member of design team, you will have a unique opportunity to have ownership of the end to end experience. You will support the customers experience and help to grow the team over time.
What would I be doing?
- You'd be joining an exciting new initiative aiming to align & improve our internal tools that over 500 risk and trading staff use right around the world. You'll be coming in right at the start to shape the strategy alongside your partners in product management, delivery and engineering.
- You will focus on the customer - first & last - using research and experimentation to define a customer centered approach to our designs and create low, medium and high-fidelity wireframes and functional prototypes.
- As part of the Flutter group, we're also part of a larger international design community working across multiple brands and disciplines — we regularly share knowledge, insights and experience to build great products.
What skills/experience do I need?
You know how to make things happen in a fast-paced environment. Colleagues would describe you as a relentless collaborator and a great communicator. You're smart, creative and analytical
- 3 - 5 years focused product design experience — designing software products/web apps, with demonstrated ability to own complex domains.
- Ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups of your solutions using modern design tools such as Figma and Sketch.
- Motivated self-starter who can deeply collaborate with other disciplines including product management, development, research, and analytics.
- - A growth mindset – we put this at the heart of our team culture. Willingness to own problems. Comfortable with ambiguity. A desire to make thingsbetter.