Want to be part of a Market Leading Customer Support Team?? Where you'll get the opportunity to work with a Dynamic and Forward-thinking team, and have awesome managers that help and support your career growth?? As well as having some fun on the way 😊
As a Customer Service Agent, you'll form part of our International Customer Service Operator Team to help manage all aspects of the PPB customer experience. Role holders will need to show a high level of adaptability to different products and be able to acclimatize to varying communication channels (such as Live chat, phone, email, telephone betting, social media etc.).
What you'll be doing:
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming or outgoing communication to contacts and exhibiting high levels of attention to detail (telephone betting, chats, emails etc).
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
- Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader/ Shift Leaders and relevant internal department where applicable.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the PPB customer experience.
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and expectations of the post.
Who you are:
- Excellent communication skills in English – both written and oral - any additional language (Italian, Portuguese or Spanish) would be advantageous but not essential
- Customer service experience, ideally in a multi-channel contact centre environment dealing with high amounts of contacts.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet and good general keyboard skills
- A passion for sports and gaming products and applicable expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
- Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the PPB customer experience.
- A proven team player with a ‘can do' attitude.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
The Recruitment Process:
1st Stage - Online Video + Games Assessment
If your Application is successful, you'll receive an email invitation to our HireVue Assessment Platform. You can also opt into our SMS System, so you can receive the invite via Text Message or WhatsApp please follow the link below:
What to expect:
- 6 Pre-recorded Video Questions
- 3 Fun Games to Play
- 30mins to complete
This is a unique opportunity to bring your application to life and stand out from a pile of CVs. A video will represent you much better than a paper cover letter attached to your CV. You can choose the time and place, and you can arrange to respond to questions at your own convenience.
- Check your internet connection and camera, as you will need a stable Internet connection and a device with a camera and microphone (e.g. a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone).
- Choose a nice and comfortable environment and make sure to check your lighting and background. Avoid having sources of bright light behind you, as this makes it hard for us to see your face.
2nd Stage – Assessment Centre (either Remote or in person)
- Our Assessment Centres take place every Wednesday afternoon from 2pm Mt time and will be conducted Via Zoom or in person.
- The Structure of Assessment Centre is as follows:
- Introduction from Everyone (Tell us something funky about yourself)
- Fun and informal group activity
- F2F Interview with one of our experienced Customer Support Team Leaders.
- Wrap Up