Who you’ll work with
- Core Gaming are currently part of Sky Betting and Gaming, who are driven by a clear ambition: To make Betting and Gaming better.
- It all means that we have created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times' 100 Best Companies to Work For 3 years in a row.
- The exciting news is that Core Gaming is transitioning to a much wider and more prominent role within the Flutter Group and will become part of Flutter Studios and moving to Flutter International from SB&G (Sky Betting & Gaming), whilst keeping the same ethos and values.
Your role in ‘better’
- We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer brimming with creative energy to join an established, multi-disciplined team providing game design, development, and integration for the highest profile online casinos, brand owners and games software providers in the world.
- One of our best kept secrets, our Solihull technology hub is a bustling hive of passion and innovation, home to a phenomenal team who have developed a cutting-edge framework designed to keep us at the forefront of gaming development technology for many years to come.
- You should be comfortable and confident developing games against complex product specifications and integrating to sophisticated APIs.
- Knowledge of connection protocols for game engine software platforms using XML & JSON is required.
How you’ll create ‘better’
- Study requirement specifications and design coding structures as necessary.
- Self-test, debugging, evaluation and maintenance of code produced.
- Provide ongoing support and enhancements in existing software.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other members of the team to ensure the quality of games.
- Experience developing games, i.e. audio visually rich content with detailed/complex animations and player controls.
About Sky Betting & Gaming
And at Sky Betting & Gaming, better is just the beginning. When you work here, you’ll be able to create the next big thing in a fast- paced, exciting industry.
Our story began in 1999 and we’ve since grown to house a family of iconic brands including Sky Bet - the UK’s no.1 betting app, Sky Vegas - the UK’s no.1 online casino, as well as Sky Bingo, Sky Casino and Sky Poker.
We want to empower you to create a career you’re proud of, to feel like you belong, and provide you with everything you ned to do your job.
Plus, Sky Betting & Gaming is part of the Flutter UK & Ireland family — a collection of big-hitting entertainment brands such as Paddy Power, Betfair and Tombola.
All our live jobs champion hybrid working, offering a flexible blend of home and office working with full autonomy to decide how many times you travel into the office each quarter. Looking for a remote role? We’re open to discussing remote working for all our live jobs.
Helping you live your life better
- £1,000 learning fund each year
- 32 hours paid volunteering time per year
- Free SkyQ Ultra HD premium TV package worth £1,200
- Twice-yearly bonus (with part of it guaranteed!)
- Pension contribution scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible ways of working – home or office, it’s your choice!
- Access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Invest via the Company Sharesave Scheme
We’re working to be an inclusive employer, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. Everyone brings different perspectives and experiences; you don't have to meet all the requirements listed to apply for this role.
If you need any adjustments to make this role work for you let us know, and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.