Job Title: Commercial Analyst
Reporting Line: Reports to Commercial Insight Manager
Job Location/Office: Hammersmith/Dublin
Job Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Analyst to join our Paddy Rower retail commercial team. The team is responsible for developing the commercial strategies that enable us to deliver over £300m in sports betting and gaming revenues annually and the commercial insight function is critical to enabling us use data driven decision making to do so.
Possessing a keen interest in the betting sector and sport you will use a wide range of data and analytical skills to help answer the critical questions for the retail business across the product, pricing and offer proposition.
So, if you are someone who gets excited by using your data and insight skills to deliver immediate and tangible commercial benefit in a fast-moving environment, we would love to hear from you.
- Support the Commercial Product managers (e.g. Football, Racing, Gaming) in identifying commercial opportunities via trends and performance analysis
- Work with Product and Screens teams to optimise our product offering and ensure we are displaying the right products to the right customers at the right time
- Conduct offer analysis to ensure we are generating the greatest possible return on our promotional investment
- Identify key customer & market trends that enable us to stay ahead of the competition with our commercial and product offering
- Support the Commercial Insight Manager where required on analysis that answers the business-critical questions relating to commercial strategy
- Curious – You’ll need to get under the skin of how our business and products work
- Self-Starting – You must be able to lead projects on your own and have the tenacity to see them through to conclusion
- Collaborative - You must be comfortable working as part of a team and dealing with a large range of stakeholders
- Agile – We are a fast-moving business, and you must be able to pivot seamlessly on projects to meet the most pressing needs as defined by leadership
- 2-4 Years commercial experience in commercial strategy working with quantitative data.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and coordinating meetings/workshops across functions
- Strong interest in betting and sports
- Experience developing commercial analysis and strategies.
- Experience in a BI visualisation tool – Looker preferred
- SQL experience or willingness to learn.