As a CX-Optimisation Executive you will be responsible for enhancing the Flutter UK&I customer betting experience and driving performance across our sportsbook (online & retail) and exchange products.
CXO executives are experts at what they do, and they flawlessly execute against established rulebooks under pressure. Always customer-led you’ll work closely with teams across the trading department and wider business to deliver consistent improvement to our products.
Key Accountabilities and responsibilities
- Operational Excellence : Working closely with the Football and Sports trading teams to swiftly and fairly resolve all customer facing issues across our products
- Optimisation : Reporting on queries/escalations across all platforms to aid process optimisation across trading teams
- Customer Proposition: Work closely with Trading, Operations, Customer Service, Technology, Social & Premium teams to resolve customer pain points in a fair, swift and transparent manner
- Collaboration : Keep customer facing teams continually updated on any issues which may negatively impact customer propensity to contact. Identify knowledge-sharing opportunities to accelerate resolution times for customer queries and plan for key sporting events
- Customer Experience: Ensure enhancing the customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. Constantly build out a data driven conclusion making culture in the team with particular focus on ensuring the Project Managers benefit from the learnings & data gathered
- Efficiency: Drive efficiencies by identifying and exploring opportunities for automation product improvement or more efficient ways of working
- Personal Development : Deliver personal development objectives as part of your goal setting
- Misc : CX Team Desk coverage is from 07:00 – 23:00 so the successful candidate will be required to work weekend and evening shifts.
Skills, Capabilities & Experience Required
- Customer Centric Mindset
- Excellent Communication (Spoken & written)
- Quality in the moment decision-making and ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and ability to create improved processes
- Embraces positive change, learn quickly and respond in an agile & flexible manner
- Operational Excellence
- A team player who not only works to a high standard but improves the performance of those around them
About Flutter UK & Ireland
Our division operates four of the most popular and trusted brands in the market: Sky Betting and Gaming, tombola, Betfair and Paddy Power.
Together the Flutter UK&I brands offer market leading entertainment to millions of customers every single week! Over the last couple of decades, they have all ridden the wave of digital betting with industry firsts like ‘cash-out’, ‘Request a Bet’, betting exchanges and free to play games like Soccer Saturday Super 6.
Do you want to work somewhere extraordinary? From the people you spend your days with, to the ground-breaking projects, no two days will be the same.
With a philosophy of ‘Together We Are More’ our 7,000+ colleagues come together to form an expert community across technology, product, commercial, data, infrastructure, marketing, and a myriad of subject areas.
We listen without judgement, encourage & support, and help build others up. Working at Flutter UK&I means you can be yourself, work how and where suits you best -and let your personality shine!
Introducing the team
The Flutter UKI Operations teams are the engine of the trading department. Working closer to our customers than anyone else they execute flawlessly and constantly seek to improve our products and customer experience.
It provides individuals with the opportunity to work closely with talented people right across the trading department and the wider the business to solve complex problems and make a real impact for some of the biggest brands in the UK.
We’re working to be an inclusive employer, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. Everyone brings different perspectives and experiences; you don't have to meet all the requirements listed to apply for this role.
If you need any adjustments to make this role work for you let us know, and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.