Leeds, Dublin or London Based
We are looking for a Senior BI Analyst to join a newly established Commercial Insight team within our UKI Business Intelligence function. The team will help to drive forward alignment across our UKI brands, providing a deeper understanding of success of our key strategic initiatives and our performance within the wider UK gambling market.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Head of UKI Commercial BI, you will lead execution of intelligence-led approaches to UKI commercial insight, ensuring insights meet the needs of the organisation’s business goals and align with each of the brands’ strategies across Sky Betting & Gaming, Paddy Power and Betfair.
You will work with the Commercial and Finance team to understand and explain performance, identify new business opportunities, and enable efficient and aligned insight across our highly regarded brands.
How you’ll do it
- Understand Flutter’s consumers through both internal and external data analysis and enable stakeholders to understand how the findings should influence our strategic approach.
- Help establish innovative analytics products to improve the businesses understanding of performance against the rest of the UKI market.
- Contribute to aligning UKI Insight, ensuring all our brands can compare and learn from each other.
- Work with the Commercial and Finance teams on key day-to-day tasks, such as scoping and defining analytics data products.
- Work closely with the Analytics team and relevant business stakeholders to improve understanding of performance against our key strategic initiatives.
Skills, Capabilities & Experience Required
- Strong technical experience in delivering analytics solutions (ideally using Looker and SQL)
- Skilled at condensing analysis into actionable insights to inform business decisions and influence business performance
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills who is able to inspire, empathise and work for your team
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, with an ability to clearly and confidently present your findings to all levels within our business
- Ability to thrive under pressure and understand the sometimes-urgent business needs with a measured and strategic approach
- You will be self-motivated, and action orientated, able to take a lead and drive action and change where required
- Experience in similar positions (Commercial and Analytics)
About Flutter UK & Ireland
Extraordinary starts here.
Flutter UK & Ireland unites a dozen brands, hundreds of teams and thousands of colleagues who create trusted entertainment for millions of customers every week.
With the likes of Paddy Power, Betfair and Sky Betting & Gaming in the fold, we are the largest division of global entertainment giant Flutter and boast some of the most popular apps and games in UK and Ireland markets.
At Flutter UK&I, we can guarantee you that no two days will ever be the same — and you will have the chance to make a difference to your career, the industry, and your amazing colleagues.
What we’ll offer you
- £1,000 annual learning fund
- Unlimited holiday
- Twice-yearly bonus (with part of it guaranteed!)
- Pension contribution scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible ways of working – home or office, it is your choice!
- Access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Invest via the Company Sharesave Scheme
- 16 hours paid volunteering time per year.
We’re working to be an inclusive employer, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. Everyone brings different perspectives and experiences; you don't have to meet all the requirements listed to apply for this role.
If you need any adjustments to make this role work for you let us know, and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.