Safer Gambling Agents form part of the Safer Gambling Team to help manage all aspects of our PPB Safer Gambling Customer Interaction Programme, having impactful conversations with our most vulnerable customers. Role holders will need to show a high level of adaptability to different products and be able to acclimatize to varying communication channels (such as Live chat, phone and email).
This role will consist of evenings mid-week and full availability on weekends.
What you’ll do
- Responding promptly and effectively to incoming or outgoing live chats, phone calls and emails, exhibiting high levels of attention to detail.
- Utilising the existing motive in cases for customers that have triggered SG Reports / Metrics to make sure we are having impactful conversations with them and taking the necessary intervention if needed.
- Conducting SG conversations using the relevant Framework to ensure open and outcome focused interactions.
- Completing self exclusion reactivation contacts whilst making sure the correct process is followed in line with regulatory obligations.
- Contributing to the ongoing development and improvement of the PPB safer gambling customer experience.
How you’ll do it
- Previous experience in a customer facing role with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
- Understanding of current SG Processes.
- Excellent communication skills - English – both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
- Customer service experience, ideally in a multi-channel contact centre environment dealing with high amounts of contacts.
This role requires 2 weeks office based training, after which the team work one day a week from the office. Shifts can fall between the hours of 7am and 11pm (UK time)
Please note candidates must be based within the Republic of Ireland for our Dublin vacancies.
Work that makes play jealous
Paddy Power has been breaking and re-writing the rules since 1988, from on-track bookmakers to cheeky upstart mischief-makers, to part of the largest betting and gaming technology company in the world.
Although we’ve grown to the betting behemoth we are today, we’ve not forgotten our roots. We continue to offer great value and entertainment to our customers and keep them at the heart of what we do.
Our culture of hard work, boldness and an innovative spirit got us to where we are and we take our work seriously, but not ourselves! We win by having the best people working well together.
Don’t pigeon-hole us either – our company is a mix of sports nuts, gaming innovators, tech geniuses, perceptive people-people, inspiring leaders… and a very busy legal team.
We’ve got a growing squad of specialists, and we make the work fun. Sound good? Maybe there’s a spot on the team for you!
Plus, PaddyPower is part of the Flutter UK & Ireland family – a collection of big-hitting entertainment brands such as Betfair, Sky Betting & Gaming and Tombola.
We’re working to be an inclusive employer, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. Everyone brings different perspectives and experiences; you don't have to meet all the requirements listed to apply for this role.
If you need any adjustments to make this role work for you let us know, and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.